Wednesday, July 15, 2009

catching up...




Well it has been a little while and the babies are growing up. Mr. William has learned how to roll over (from belly to back) and did so the first time on the 12th of June. He is now giggling and smiling like crazy. Teagan is good at grabbing his attention and he follows her intently as she moves around the room. She makes him giggle, and loves to stick her finger in his belly and say, "Goochie Goo". Her little vocabulary is increasing everyday, and she knows how to communicate how she is feeling, for instance, when she is mad she will say, "I am crying right now...those people are looking at me...or leave me alone". She loves to "pretend" to read signs and books and when you ask what it says, she always replies, " P.S. Teagan, don't touch anything". She has even come in our room in the middle of the night, and said it when standing at the end of the bed. I know, she is our little nut, and why she says that, we have no idea.


I have started training for a marathon and every saturday, the kids and i leave the house by 6:30 to go meet the training group at the river. I am enjoying it, it has become my out, and I am beginning to meet a lot of new people, and Teagan loves it too i think. When we get home we watch cartoons for a little while, and by 10:30 all of us, excluding daddy who is usually at work, are back asleep. I love that part of my week.


Daddy has been working hard for us at the jacksonville airport and was cussed out by his first customer the other day. I think he was a little taken back by the choice of language, but seemed to handle it well. Teagan says daddy works at the "peeport" and loves the rare occasions that we visit him at work.

1 comment: