Thursday, January 15, 2009


Well we are waiting everyday for baby number two. William should be here in March, and hopefully not any sooner. Although I haven't put on much weight, I feel like I am so huge. So the last few months I have been taking a belly pic, so I can see how things are changing. Teagan does not quite understand about there being a baby in my belly and tries to jump on it and I have to remind her that there is a baby inside and she could hurt him.


As for the potty training, she is doing really well. I was on line the other night and she was behind the chair looking out the window grunting...... I knew we had to run to the potty. Of course anytime she needs to poop you are not allowed to leave the bathroom, you have to close the door all the way, and no exhaust fan is allowed. Needless to say, it can get a little stinky. When she is done she says "Dump it", which I usually make her daddy do, unless he is not home, then I try my best to "Dump it" but always end up puking in the long run.


Everyday Teagan acts like a kitty cat and will lick you on the face and meow! or she will be a puppy dog and pant.... She is getting a cute imagination, but the kitty cat thing can get a little old sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment